Vegan brownie in the oven #2 – for the most exquisite vegan taste! You can read the recipe for Raw Brownie HERE
90-100 g of grated cocoa beans or dark chocolate
3 tbsp. flax flour
9 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. potato starch
80 g coconut flour
30 g cocoa powder
50 g of coconut oil
150-200 g coconut sugar
pinch of salt
45 g of broken dark chocolate or chopped grated cocoa beans – they better withstand high temperatures
- Melt 100 g of grated cocoa beans
- Pour flax flour with water and mix until smooth
- Combine melted chocolate, flax mixture and other ingredients in a bowl one by one. Then add the broken dark chocolate last.
- Having pre-lined a baking dish of suitable size with parchment, spread the dough for our vegan brownie on it in an even layer.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 25 minutes 30.
Brownies are recommended to be served completely cooled.