Asafetida has been considered a medicine since ancient times. It is one of the strongest antimicrobial, bactericidal and anthelmintic plants that destroys bacteria, influenza and other types of viruses. Regular use of a small amount of asafetida in food will help strengthen immunity and restore vitality.
- Asafetida is a powerful digestive stimulant. Spicy increases appetite, helps owners of a weak and sick stomach to digest food, helps against indigestion when overeating.
- Contributes to the removal of food accumulations from the gastrointestinal tract, improves intestinal microflora, helps prevent flatulence, eliminates spasms and pain, removes toxins.
- Spiciness tones the entire body, increasing mental and physical activity . Warms up the body very well.
- Used to treat migraines, calms the nervous system.
- The use of asafetida in food restores the hormonal functions of the adrenal glands and gonads.
- Treats periodontitis, polyarthritis, radiculitis and osteochondrosis. To treat periodontal disease, mix asafetida with warm DHI ghee and apply to the gums, but not before work – the specific strong smell of the spice is unlikely to appeal to your employees.
- For arthritis and sciatica, asafetida paste mixed with ghee can be applied externally.
To relieve a toothache, dissolve a pinch of asafetida in 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice, heat it a little and apply a tampon soaked in this solution to the sore tooth.
For sore throat and sore throat, mix a pinch of asafetida and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric with a glass of warm water and gargle with this solution. Antiseptic and analgesic properties of these spices will help speedy recovery.