Today is World Laziness Day – a holiday no worse than others. And in honor of him, this morning we had a recipe for, well, a very lazy ZUCCHINI CREAM SOUP with coconut milk!
You will need it for the soup
Of course, it was possible to cook a vegetable broth with potatoes, carrots and onions along with the zucchini according to the traditional recipe, but we are too lazy. So only zucchini went into action.
We cook easily!
- Wash the courgettes, cut them into cubes and fry until half done in a high-sided frying pan greased with coconut oil.
- Preheat a jar of coconut milk under warm water (so that the delicious cream and vegetable coconut fat do not remain on the walls of the jar)
- Pour milk over the zucchini, add salt and spices to taste, and keep it on low heat for another 5-7 minutes. The amount of coconut milk can vary depending on how thick you prefer your soup.
- Beat the resulting mixture with a blender.
- The soup can be served both warm and cold, and it can also be decorated with greens, crackers or grated Parmesan.
- Bon appetit!
- Laze with benefit and pleasure!