Some lucky people have already had the privilege of trying the new deliciousness from MASALE, and today we decided to listen to their pleas and share the recipe for Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
You will need:
200 ml of water
40 g of chia seeds
80 ml of melted coconut oil
85 g grated cocoa beans or bitter black chocolate, but it melts faster and therefore we don’t spare it too much
4 tbsp coconut shavings or replace it with any chopped nuts
130 g coconut sugar
125 g of whole grain spelled or other flour of your choice
170 g of regular oatmeal
1 tsp. ground Ceylon cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. soda
- Pour water over the chia seeds and let stand for 15 minutes
- Break the grated cocoa into small pieces
- Grate coconut sugar or grind it in a blender
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, oatmeal, sugar, coconut flakes, grated cocoa, cinnamon, salt and soda) in a bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil, soaked chia seeds to the dry mixture and mix everything well.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment paper or use a baking mat.
- Form cakes from the dough with a diameter of 5-7 centimeters and a height of half a centimeter, and spread them on parchment at some distance from each other – the cookies will fit a little.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 200°C