Today we bring to your attention vegan pancakes with cocoa and bananas!
- Suitable for vegans (recipes without eggs and animal dairy products)
- Do not contain gluten
- Without refined sugar
- Easy to prepare
- The keyword is chocolate)
The dough is required
60 g of maple syrup
2 tbsp peanut oil or any other nut paste
2 tbsp Cocoa
1 tbsp. water or add more maple syrup
A pinch of salt
FOR THE FILLING
Bananas of medium or small size – their number depends on a portion of pancakes. Our recipe is designed for 6 small pancakes. You can use pineapple cubes, strawberries or any other your favorite fruits as a stuffing.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough with a mixer or whisk in one bowl, and in the other – combine everything for chocolate toe.
- Heat on medium heat a non -stick pan by lubricating it with a small amount of coconut oil
- Fry pancakes in the usual way. If the dough comes out thick, just add some more coconut or plain water.
- Grease each pancake with a small amount of chocolate toothed and wrap it with a whole banana.