Namaste! Today we bring to your attention a recipe for Salted Caramel Coconut Panna Cotta
This coconut panna cotta is a dreamy, rich, creamy and sweet dessert with a hint of salty goodness. Coconut sugar by itself has a natural caramel taste, but cooked with coconut milk, which acquires a buttery taste – just perfection
Dessert is high in calories and sinful, but fear not, you can enjoy it not only guilt-free, but with all the added benefits of the healing properties of coconut products
2 tablespoons of water
2 teaspoons of gelatin
400-500 ml fat coconut milk*
¼ cup chopped coconut sugar
¼ cup maple syrup (or honey) – optional
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon extract vanilla
For beauty (optional): a sprinkling of coarse sea salt shavings
*We diluted our milk with water
- In a small bowl, pour water over the gelatin and let it sit for 10 minutes to allow it to swell
- Meanwhile, heat ¼ cup coconut milk and sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, immediately turn off the heat. The sugar should melt and the mixture should thicken slightly (the process takes about 3-5 minutes).
- Then add the remaining coconut milk, maple syrup and sea salt to the pan, mix well and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. .
- Reduce heat to medium, add gelatin mixture. Mix everything well again, let the mixture steam, but do not allow it to boil. We just need the gelatin and coconut sugar to dissolve completely.
- Remove the coconut-caramel mixture from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into serving molds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours .
- Before serving, sprinkle the panna cotta with coarse sea salt and coconut shavings.
The best natural coconut products and spices await you at MASALE!