We made our favorite tart recipe by substituting pears for apples. And it turned out extremely tasty! Want to try it? Then catch the exclusive recipe from Masale – COCONUT MILK PEAR TART
For the test you will need:
150 g of whole grain spelled (wheat or rye) flour
150 g of ground walnuts (hazelnuts/raw almonds)
110-150 g coconut milk
50 g of coconut sugar
A pinch of salt
A tart form with a removable base with a diameter of 20 cm
For the filling:
25 small pears
250 g coconut sugar
2 tbsp. orange peel
- Mix flour with ground nuts, salt, add sugar.
- Gradually pour coconut milk preheated to a temperature not higher than 40 degrees. If the milk is in a closed can, it should first be held under hot water and shaken.
- Knead the dough to the plasticine mixture.
- Spread the dough in an even layer in a baking dish, forming sides 2- 4 cm, depending on the height of the mold you use.
Caramelization of the filling
- We grated the pears on a large grater, having previously removed the core and tails.
- Add crushed coconut sugar and place in a deep wok (or frying pan) over low heat.
- After 5-10 minutes, when the pears release their juice, start gently stirring.
- When the pears are ready, but there will still be enough juice in the pan, you should increase the temperature and evaporate excess moisture, constantly stirring the apples gently.< /li>
- The caramelization process takes different times, depending on the characteristics of your stove and cookware.
The final stage of preparation
- Put the prepared filling on the dough in a baking dish.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes|minutes| at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Remove the finished tart from the oven and cool, and only then remove it from the mold.