Today we have a course for lovers of natural cosmetics, and we will learn how coconut oil is used to prepare:
Women have used mascara since ancient times, and its formula often included not only natural materials, but also many types of chemicals that are quite dangerous for the body. Since we avoid synthetic ingredients, we offer a natural mascara recipe.
You will need:
2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
4 tbsp. l. aloe juice (or ready-made gel)
1 tsp. beeswax
2 capsules (or tablets) of black activated carbon – grind in a mortar to a powdery state
- We mix the first three ingredients in a steam bath.
- As soon as the mixture melts, add activated charcoal and mix everything until smooth
- Remove the mixture from the heat and pour it into the old mascara tube until the fresh mascara has hardened.
- Apply as a regular mascara and store for 4-6 months.
Tonal moisturizing cream
Natural tonal cream will help to even out skin color and eliminate the need to use concealer. It is an ideal quick remedy to hide minor imperfections of the skin of the face, thanks to the healing properties of coconut oil, moisturizing it and reducing inflammatory processes. It is especially convenient to have such a cream at hand if you are not a fan of spending a lot of time on makeup. However, with this recipe you will have to tinker a bit to find your shade and a nice texture of cream.
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
10 drops of vitamin E oil
¼ – 1 teaspoon powder that matches your skin tone
- Melt the coconut oil in a steam bath in a small glass bowl.
- Let it cool a little, then add vitamin E and powder – the amount depends on the desired color of the cream, which suits you best color.
- It is better to mix the cream with a special or wooden spatula – it is not desirable to touch the metal mixture.
- Store in a glass/ceramic dish at room temperature.
- The shelf life is no more than 1 month.
Natural liquid eyeliner
Women who know how to raise their eyes beautifully are worth unconditional admiration! Many find this science very difficult. Well, there will be an additional opportunity to practice!
2 teaspoons of coconut oil
1 leaf of aloe vera – separate the pulp from the skin of the leaf or use only aloe juice
1-2 capsules of activated carbon – grind in a mortar to a powdery state (the smaller the better )
- Melt the coconut oil and mix all the ingredients in it.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture to a small jar and use a clean small brush to apply to the eyelids.
- Keep for no more than ten days.
- Feel free to experiment with the amount of charcoal used depending on how dark you want the eyeliner to be. In case of allergic reactions, wash with warm water and for the future put a check mark next to the item “Never use again”
Stay beautiful and healthy with Masale!