Today is a day off, so we are preparing sweets – Homemade candies Ferrero Roche!
Ferrero Rocher Walnut Base:
100-120 g of hazelnuts + 14 whole nuts set aside
60 g of peanut butter or any nut paste
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract – if desired
1 tbsp. coconut oil – melt
2 tbsp. maple syrup or your other favorite sweetener
a pinch of sea salt
75-100 g grated cocoa beans or a bar of dark chocolate
1 tsp. coconut oil
2-3 tbsp. hazelnuts – grind
sugar as desired
- In blender grind the hazelnuts for a few seconds, but not until they look like flour.
- Add all the other ingredients of the base for homemade Ferrero Roche and mix everything until smooth. The mixture should hold together and be slightly sticky.
- Based on the calculation of approximately 1 teaspoon of chocolate-nut mixture per candy, form 12-14 balls with your hands, in the middle of which put a whole hazelnut
- Place all the balls on a plate and put in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in a steam bath, melt the grated cocoa beans, coconut oil and, if desired, add sugar. Add the chopped hazelnuts to the melted chocolate, mix everything thoroughly.
- Remove the almost ready candies from the fridge and dip each ball completely into the chocolate fondant. Then put them back on the plate, and a little later put the plate back in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 30 minutes.