We continue to explore new and time-tested ways of using coconut oil for women’s beauty, in particular, for the care of the skin of the face and the décolletage area.
Next in line for oil are the lips, cheekbones, neck and everything below)
• The skin under the eyes is very thin and is often prone to puffiness and dark circles. You can apply some coconut oil under your eyes instead of your usual cream. To do this, rub coconut oil between your fingertips and apply it to the eye area with light movements .
• If you apply a little coconut oil on the cheekbones and upper lip, it will give the face a natural glossy shine and allow the skin to look fresh.
• Mix coconut oil with brown sugar to create a lip scrub at home. Apply it on the lips to remove dry, cracked skin, massage a little and rinse.
You can also use coconut oil as a natural lip gloss. And if you are sorry to part with your favorite lipstick left in the tube, or the lipstick color you chose turned out to be more intense than expected, then mix it with coconut oil – and get a good result.
• Coconut oil will help remove heavy make-up. Especially if it’s a waterproof mascara that always leaves behind a breakup, turning you into a panda.
To remove ordinary makeup, it is enough to wipe the face with a sponge soaked in coconut oil.
• Coconut oil will strengthen your eyelashes – apply a small amount of coconut oil to your eyelashes every day using a cotton swab or a brush from used mascara.
• To reduce acne breakouts, redness and skin irritation, apply a thin layer of coconut oil to problem areas after evening body care procedures and leave it overnight.
• Mix coconut oil with a little baking soda and voila, you have your own exfoliating face scrub! Just before going to bed, apply the resulting mixture to the face and neck in light circular motions, and then wash.
The same formula is effective for body care.
• Coconut oil will replace shaving cream for you, ensuring smooth sliding of the machine and its maximum adherence to the skin. The oil moisturizes the skin during shaving and is suitable for sensitive skin.
• Rub coconut oil on your armpits and it will keep you feeling fresh. The antimicrobial properties of lauric acid present in coconut oil destroy the bacteria that cause sweat odor.
In fact, there are a thousand and one ways to use coconut oil, and we will continue to introduce you to them in the following articles. But the main thing is to use a high-quality organic product of the first cold pressing. You can read about the differences in types of coconut oils, their beneficial properties and potential harm HERE