Candies made of dried fruits with nuts – a fruit and nut delicacy!
- Pour all dried fruits with warm water and hold until softened, depending on the dryness of the berries, for 30-60 minutes. Dry the dried fruits and remove the stones.
- Pass all the ingredients through a meat grinder.
- Add lemon juice and honey to the mass, coconut oil (for additional viscosity and benefit in the assimilation of nutrients , contained in nuts and dried fruits) and mix well.
- Form candies from dried fruit in the form of balls.
- Roll each ball in cocoa.
- To make candies from dried fruits have not lost their shape, store them in the refrigerator.