If you are tired of old potatoes, and there is still a long time before new ones – we recommend diversifying the family dinner with SPICY POTATOES DARELINKA
You will need
- potatoes (calculate the amount according to the number and gluttony of your guests 😉 )
- black Himalayan salt
- masala for second courses from Masale or any of your favorite spice mixes
- coconut oil
- Wash the potatoes well (you can peel them, but then the most useful nutrients will partially disappear), cut them in half lengthwise, spread them on a sheet, salt them, sprinkle them with spices
- Put them in the oven for 20 minutes
- Take it out after 20 minutes, poke it with a knife.
- If the potatoes are almost ready, make several cuts in the center and pour coconut oil.
- Put it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Done! Bon appetit!