Hormonal failures, chronic diseases, harmful effects of the environment, stress, laziness or lack of time for self-care – these are the main causes of hair problems. And not only with them, of course. But this article will talk about the health of the hair, and we are now talking about what…
… Even the most beloved time-tested hair care products have the ability to turn into veritable archaeological artifacts (in the bad sense of the word) under the hair cuticles, which can make even relatively healthy hair look dull and lifeless. This unpleasant fact is also the cause of excessive “tousled” or, on the contrary, “licked by a cow at night” hair structure, their fragility and the eternal hangover on the head. That is why MASALE recommends using balms, tonics and masks based on our coconut oils and curry leaves. Curry leaves help to get rid of mud and sebaceous deposits, giving the scalp and hair a feeling of freshness and health.
Karri leaves contains
- Vitamins of group B, which act as a regulator of hair growth hormone and contribute to the natural production of melanin, which prevents many problems with hair, including premature gray hair.
- The presence of protein in curry leaves will help to avoid hair thinning, and natural antioxidants present in the magical spice will help to remove dead hair follicles from the scalp.
Curry leaves in combination with coconut oil helps to provide hair with hydration and nourishment, necessary to restore its healthy structure, elasticity and shine, while smoothing and polishing the hair scales.
The application of curry leaves and coconut oil stimulates the scalp and improves blood pressure, while also helping to flush out toxins and promote hair growth. After all, the least – a light massage of the head, which you do by rubbing any cosmetic product into your hair, is in itself a recreational procedure and increases tone!
And now, finally, today’s two beauty recipes for hair and scalp!
- Cleansing balm-toner to improve hair structure and protect against early gray hair
- Mask for deep hair nourishment
- Take about 15-12 curry leaves and boil them over low to medium heat in two cups of water until the liquid is reduced to half a cup.
- Allow the infusion to cool, then mix it with 2 – 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (you can have more, you can have less, depending on your desire and the length of your hair)
- Apply the resulting mixture to the hair along the entire length, as well as to the scalp, with light massaging movements.
- Wrap your head in a warm loose cloth and leave the toning mask on your hair for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off the toning balm only with warm water or using a mild sulfate- and silicone-free shampoo.
- The frequency of using the balm is once a week.
- Grind a handful of curry leaves into a fine powder and mix them with a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Place the resulting mixture in a steam bath and let the ingredients “marry” for a few minutes.
- li> The mixture can be strained, separating the oil from the leaves, or it can be used as such. Unless, after washing your hair, you have to comb your hair further to remove the remaining leaves.
- Store the mask in a glass or ceramic container with a lid in a cool place and rub it into your scalp and hair all over once a week. length.
- The duration of the mask is from half an hour. You can leave the mask on your hair all night, and in the morning wash it off with warm water and shampoo.
Why curry leaves and coconut oil are good
Coconut oil is well known for its ability to nourish deep layers of the skin and hair, and it is also an excellent preservative that enhances the healing properties of other oils and herbal infusions. That is, the nutrients of the coconut oil itself and curry (in particular, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, vitamin B6, etc.) contained in the leaf form a powerful medicinal mixture, the positive effect of which on your hair and scalp is difficult to overestimate.
Of course, it is advisable to include coconut oil and curry leaves in your daily diet. And this is quite possible, taking into account your desire to treat yourself more carefully, and that all MASALE products (with the exception of the eco-bag, our soap and lip balms, of course, are great both for eating and as cosmetic products!
P.S. We think it is not worth reminding that without moderate physical exertion and a reasonable approach to nutrition, no miracle remedy will be effective enough.