Namaste and have a nice Sunday everyone!
We are preparing Cupcakes with chocolate lava for children. Who is interested – join a small chocolate celebration.
So you will need:
½ cup whole wheat or regular flour (approximately 60-65 g)
3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
1 pinch of salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
⅓ cup coconut sugar or any of your favorite sweetener
½ cup cold water
2 tablespoons sunflower or olive oil
½ tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract – as desired
Approximately 100 grams of grated cocoa beans or dark chocolate< /p>
- Sift the flour, salt, cocoa powder and soda into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar with cold water until completely dissolved
- Then add the oil and mix very well stir.
- Then add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix again.
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well one last time – preferably with a wire whisk or mixer on low speed.
- Pour the batter into the greased muffin tins.
- Put pieces of grated cocoa or chocolate squares on top of the dough. Gently press the chocolate squares so that they sink into the dough.
- Place the future lava cakes in a preheated oven and bake at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius for about 30-40 minutes.
- In this case, it is undesirable to check the cupcakes for readiness with a wooden skewer – let’s rely on intuition.
- When ready, remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then carefully turn the cupcakes onto plates.
- If desired, decorate the treats on top with powdered sugar, grated chocolate or fresh mint with strawberries.
- Serve the lava cupcakes while they are still hot.
Thanks to Dossana for the recipe!