Among our friends are a huge number of representatives of the stronger sex, and therefore we could not pass by the recipes of natural cosmetics that will help men in their daily morning rituals.
In recent years, a thick beard has become a fashionable trend, and both young people and older men have actively taken up its growth. However, just like the hair on your head, a beard requires care and attention. Honestly, even more intensive care than your hair. After all, for the sake of a good beard, men first have to endure itching due to loose hairs that dig into the skin, and then, in the process of choosing the optimal, beautiful and comfortable shape of the beard, they also have to get used to the unusual care of it with the help of a trimmer. Sometimes, men are forced to put up with ridicule from those around them, since the presence of a luxurious beard largely depends on genetic factors, and a “young” beard often grows as it pleases, sprouting thick bushes on the chin alternating with bald spots.
Of course, we do not dare to argue with nature, but we allow ourselves to offer men a few tricks and moisturizing creams based on natural beard care products, aimed specifically at moisturizing and nourishing it, and in general – at successfully growing a beard according to your needs.
How does coconut oil work for beard growth?
To know the concept in detail, you must understand the wonderful properties of coconut oil, which make it so unique
- Coconut oil moisturizes the hair (on the head and on the face – whether you use it for eyebrows, even for mustache or beard).
- When applying coconut oil, there is no feeling of oily skin and viscosity , in addition, it prevents itching and protects the hair from drying out under any factors, whether it is hot or, on the contrary, cold weather, or the natural dryness of the hair, helping the hair to remain healthy.
- Coconut oil does not tangle the hair , facilitates their combing and accelerates growth in accordance with the desired fashion trend. It also makes the beard soft and shiny, and the skin along the beard line becomes more elastic, supple and saturated with moisture.
- Lauric acid is a saturated fatty acid found in coconut oil that has many healing properties and a long shelf life that prevents infection and also allows the oil to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Be sure to apply coconut oil to the entire length of your beard, and as you apply the oil, gently massage the skin and hair so that it is well moisturize the roots of the beard, as well as balance the natural moisture of the skin, thereby reducing itching and irritation.
- Regular use of coconut oil will reduce damage to facial hair and promote the growth of a healthy beard, making the hairs thicker and the beard, accordingly, thicker . Such care will also reduce hair loss. Just pay a little more attention to the places on the face where the beard grows worse. We guarantee that the situation will improve with time.
- Coconut oil is rich in vitamins E and K, iron, etc., which help it stimulate the elasticity of capillaries for proper blood circulation, while saturating them with nutrients, which in turn promotes growth hair with less irritation and itchiness.
- Coconut oil also prevents beard “fluffing” which helps to keep the hair in order and gives it a healthy shine instead of an ugly one
So. How to properly use coconut oil for a beard.
Method #1: USE PURE COCONUT OIL
You already know that coconut oil is a wonderful remedy for many health problems in itself, and is a great natural product for skin and hair care.
To get started, you should follow a few rules:
- Before starting the process, make sure that your hands are dry and clean, and that pizza slices, beer cans, and other foreign objects are removed from your beard. No kidding, it’s always important to keep your body and thoughts clean, not just your beard. In general, you understood that before applying therapeutic masks, the beard should be washed and dried.
- Take the necessary amount of any (but better – our MASALE) organic coconut oil into your hand and rub it between your palms to melt the oil and warm it to a comfortable temperature.
- If now on it’s summer, then you won’t have to heat the oil – it will already be liquid and warm. Simply by its consistency, at a temperature below 23 degrees Celsius, coconut oil hardens and becomes like a paste, which absolutely does not affect its beneficial properties in any way.
- Apply the oil to the beard, starting from the tips of the facial hair to their roots.
- Massage the hair and skin for a few minutes and leave it alone for at least fifteen more minutes for the terrible witchcraft to work.
- The last step will be your choice to wash off the coconut beard oil with soap or shampoo and brush as usual, or simply leave the oil on your beard as a natural moisturizer.
- Note: Coconut oil also works as an ideal hair conditioner, simply massage a small amount amount of oil on the beard area and comb the beard thoroughly. Be sure to blot excess oil with a cloth to prevent clogging of pores.
Method #2: USE COCONUT OIL WITH ESSENTIAL OIL
This is a home method of greasing the beard, which allows you to avoid problems that arise when vegetation grows on the face.
- Add 2-5 drops of peppermint oil to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture well and apply it to your dry beard after showering.
- Leave the oil on the beard without washing it off.
- Repeat the process at least twice a week until you get a beard of the length and thickness you want
Note: instead of peppermint, you can add a few drops of tea tree oil or lavender oil to the coconut oil. In addition, other carrier oils such as jojoba oil, almond oil or olive oil can also be used. Coconut oil serves as an excellent preservative, in addition, it will allow various types of aromatic oils to saturate your beard not only with a pleasant aroma, but also with the beneficial properties of herbs.
- At the rate of 10 drops of any essential oil per tablespoon of organic coconut oil, make a homemade nourishing cream by mixing it in a glass container with a lid and leaving it overnight. In the morning, apply the oil mixture to your beard after showering.
- Or simply mix 1 part rosemary oil with 10 parts coconut oil and apply it to a clean face, focusing more on the beard line and using a clean cotton ball or a clean cloth. Wash with cool water after 15-20 minutes.
- Continue to do the same twice a day (or at least at night if you are confused by the pleasant oriental scent of your skin)