There are tens of thousands of brands of facial and hair care products, but instead of using harmful toxic cosmetics, why not try natural beard care products? Coconut oil is the first thing that comes to mind as the main beauty aid for women and men, as it has been used for these purposes for centuries, and almost all hair experts recommend this oil as the #1 helper to speed up the growth of your beard.
BALM BASED ON COCONUT OIL AND AROMATIC OILS
- Add 1 part beeswax and 1 part coconut oil to a steamer and mix well until the wax melts properly.
- Then add 1 part each of the other oils (such such as jojoba oil, argan oil, or almond oil).
- Stir the mixture well and let it sit for several hours or overnight.
- Use the mixture, massaging it into your beard until maximum absorption of the balm by the hair of the beard and the skin of the face.
- Do this regularly, according to your wishes.
- Note: this recipe is good to use with a thick unruly beard
BALM WITH JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil helps soothe the skin and cleanse hair follicles.
Almond oil is easily absorbed into the skin, prevents dryness and itching.
Coconut oil kills bacteria and keeps skin from rashes.
Cedar essential oil reduces skin irritation due to its antiseptic properties. So let’s reunite these wonderful ingredients!
Add to a glass container
- 0.5-1 teaspoon of jojoba oil
- 0.5-1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of softened cold-pressed coconut oil
- 3 drops of essential cedar oil
- 3 drops of sandalwood oil
- Close the container with a lid, shake it for a while to mix the ingredients, then apply an adequate amount of the oil mixture to your beard, based on its length and thickness.
- Gently massage the beard for a few minutes ( or just brush your beard) and leave the beard alone for a few hours.
- For more effective results in growing a soft, shiny beard, rub the oil mixture into it once in the morning after showering and once at night before going to bed. to ensure the hair is properly moisturized.
- Repeat the procedure regularly until you achieve the desired beard shape.
Tips and precautions:
- Always use unrefined coconut oil to treat scalp or beard hair cold pressed.
- Before using mixtures based on aromatic oils, make sure that you do not have allergic reactions to them.
- Before, during and after applying coconut oil to the beard, be careful when combing and cleaning your beard to prevent hair loss and breakage. Over time, coconut oil will make your hair thicker and stronger, but you should always be mindful of your body.
- Coconut oil is also used to shave your beard or shape your beard to suit your needs. Simply apply a little coconut oil to your skin and hair, softening it, allowing you to easily move the razor over your skin.
- There is no need to heat the coconut oil over a fire to melt it, as it melts easily from your touch at body temperature. You can simply rub the oil in your palms.
- Add coconut oil to your daily diet to reap the benefits from within. But we have already written about this in our previous articles.
- If you do not like to play with homemade potions to maintain the beauty and health of your beard, then, hopefully, there will be a good woman near you who is ready do a little divination for your loved one 😉 In addition, many beauty recipes based on coconut oil are great for women, and joint alchemy classes can pleasantly diversify your leisure time.
Stay healthy and beautiful with MASALE!