Namaste and peaceful day!
Meditation in the kitchen with a new recipe for gluten-free Coconut Bauni.
It turned out tasty, aromatic and chocolatey. Try it when it’s light. Perhaps you will like such goodies.
½ cup plus 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
¼ cup dark cocoa powder
3 large eggs
½ cup plus 2 tbsp. agave nectar/maple syrup/honey
1 tsp vanilla extract – as desired
50 g of coconut flour
½ tsp. sea salt
1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts
1/3 cup chopped grated cacao nibs or chocolate chips if you’re a chocoholic
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Line a 20cm baking tin with parchment paper so that the edges extend slightly beyond the walls of the tin – this will help you easily remove and cut the wet brownies.
- Lightly grease the mold with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, melted coconut oil, and eggs until smooth.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla extract to the mixture. Mix again until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour and salt and mix again until the dough comes together.
- Add nuts and chocolate drops last.
- Spread the dough evenly on the previously prepared form.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the Coconut Brownie to room temperature, remove from the mold and only then cut into pieces.