Today we recalled the recipe for Coconut chocolate bar with almond
For 4 bars need
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. dark/regular sugar
- 8 unsalted almonds
- 100 g grated cocoa beans or dark chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the coconut oil in a steam bath.
- First add the sugar to the oil, then, when it melts, add the coconut flakes.
- Mix the coconut mass thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the mass into a silicone mold of the desired shape, but not to the very top – the next step is to fill the future bars with chocolate
- Leave the silicone mold in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
- Melt the grated cocoa beans (chocolate) in a steam bath
- Remove the silicone mold from the refrigerator and pour about 2-3 teaspoons of melted chocolate over the coconut bars.
- Place the mold in the freezer and let it cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the chocolate bars have cooled, take them out of the mold and transfer the coconut bars to a baking rack, placing a sheet of parchment paper underneath
- Place 2 almonds on each of the coconut bars
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the bars
- Place the coconut bars with almonds in the refrigerator until they are completely cool.