It is with great pleasure that we want to share with you an incredible recipe – chocolate toffee in coconut oil. In Europe and America, this milk-free fudge is also called chocolate fudge. It is prepared, well, very simply. And the best cocoa and organic coconut oil can always be purchased at Masale!
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, liquid honey, maple syrup or any sweetener you choose
- pinch of salt
- to taste – coconut shavings, nuts, raisins.
- Add all the ingredients to the melted oil, mix thoroughly and pour into the mold.
- Place for 5-8 hours in the cold zone of the refrigerator, cut into pieces.
- If you want a refined taste with a bitter undertone, we have a blend of premium quality cocoa beans, and if you want softer shades, you can replace the cocoa with delicate kerob.
Enjoy natural and healthy, your Masale