We offer a simple and useful recipe for easy-to-prepare dietary cookies for those who have a vegetable and fruit dryer at home, in which you can not only dry herbs and dried fruits, but also prepare healthy food.
Sprouted green buckwheat – 200 g
Dates without stones – 200 g
Cocoa powder – 100 g (you can also use carob instead of cocoa)
- If the dates are very dry, soak them in water for half an hour. Then drain the water, measure the required amount of buckwheat and cocoa.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind them to a homogeneous mass.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of a large walnut and press it with the palm of your hand, forming cookies.
- Spread all the cookies on the grid of the dehydrator and dry at a temperature of 40 degrees for 14 hours. Approximately 5-6 hours after the start of drying, they should be turned over to the other side.
- If desired, you can also cook cookies in your regular oven, whose operating modes you know best) Just use cooking paper under the cookies and/ or coconut oil for greasing the baking dish.
- Similarly, in the case of baking in a regular oven, you can add a handful of raisins and nuts to the dough. At the same time, the taste of the cookies will, of course, change, but it will definitely not disappoint!
Useful properties of products
- Sprouted green buckwheat – the “queen of cereals” is useful for obesity and overweight. It removes waste and toxins from the body. It contains vitamins, macro and microelements. It contains a large amount of protein and essential amino acids, which are necessary for the muscular system after exercise. It does not contain gluten. Buckwheat sprouts contain potassium and rutin, which make blood vessels elastic and normalize blood pressure. Thus, they become useful for the cardiovascular system. This wonderful product alkalizes the body, providing oxygen to its cells and tissues. Lose excess weight using this product. It is also useful for diabetics.
- Dates, or as they are often called “bread of the desert”, contain essential substances for humans. Eating only these delicacies and water, a person can live for several years. This natural product acts as a dried fruit, medicine, sweets. They have a lot of vitamins of group A, B, a lot of phosphorus, potassium. Dates raise immunity and are very useful for people who spend a lot of time at the computer. Blood pressure decreases, blood circulation normalizes when using this delicious natural product.
- Cocoa is a product that increases tone, improves mood, stimulates the production of endorphins – the “hormone of joy”, relieves stress. Using cocoa, mental activity increases. Since there are many polyphenols in cocoa, it lowers blood pressure.