Do you like pomegranate and eat it together with healthy seeds? This recipe is for you! In addition, it is so simple that the preparation of the dessert takes a minimum of time.
So, for 12 baskets you will need:
*If you like sweet things and the recipe uses grated cocoa beans, we recommend adding 2-4 tablespoons of coconut sugar or other sweetener to them. Fans of bitter chocolate can skip this point.
** Instead of pomegranate, you can now use small tangerines, pre-caramelized or fresh. Of course, in the season of strawberries, blueberries, and what with them you will get wonderful chocolate baskets with other fruits. The main thing is to take plump whole berries, mashed potatoes are definitely not suitable in this case.
- Clean the pomegranate, remove the pomegranate seeds (all the white inner skin)
- Place parchment mini-liners in the mini muffin tin
- Pour 2 teaspoons into each compartment spoons of melted chocolate and level it with a spoon on the bottom of the molds
- Put pomegranate seeds on top of the chocolate. You can lightly press them into the chocolate, but without fanaticism, of course, we need whole pomegranates.
- Then pour each basket with a “mesh” with the remaining melted bitter chocolate.
- Place the baskets in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or more, until the chocolate hardens
- Take them out of the molds, remove the paper liners and put the finished chocolate baskets on a hearty, beautiful dish.
- If desired, the dish can be decorated with sprigs of rosemary or mint.
We wish you a sweet life and thanks to the author of the original recipe: @cleanfoodcrush