Beetroot meatballs with sesame: Ukrainian-Kerala cuisine.
Beautiful Beetroot meatballs with sesame – good both as an independent dish and as a side dish. Of course, it’s up to the little ones to cook)
2 small Beetroot
2 small carrots
50 g Egyptian rice
- Pour the rice with water 1:1.5, add salt, add turmeric and let it boil.
- Grind the beets and carrots in a blender (or rub them on a beet grater), put them in a pan, sprinkle with garam – masala, salt and fry in ghee until ready.
- When the rice is ready, mix it with toast and flax seeds.
- With the help of small tea cups or other convenient containers, form and put on a plate.
- The last touch is to sprinkle the beet meatballs with sesame seeds and decorate with greens. You can drizzle olive oil.