We have already written about beauty recipes using cocoa butter but today we are preparing an anti-cellulite scrub based on it. After all, cocoa butter:
- does not oxidize (if it is included in cosmetics, the latter retain their qualities much longer)
- this product is absolutely non-toxic, non-allergenic.
The use of cocoa butter gives the skin many advantages:
- Improving appearance, restoration of healthy skin color
- Deep moisturizing of the dermis
- Excellent cleaning of pores
- Resisting the first signs of aging
- Whitening of pigmentation
- Removal of acne and blackheads
- Restoration of the epidermis, healing of small wounds
- Regulation of fat metabolism< /li>
- Increase in the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen
- Skin protection against drying out, frostbite
And, finally, the long-awaited ANTI-CELLULITE BODY SCRUB!
You can store the chocolate scrub for a month in the refrigerator in a tightly closed jar, heating it in a steam bath immediately before use, so you can immediately prepare a chocolate scrub in reserve.
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar (can be replaced with fine sea salt)
1/2 cup ground coffee
Melted cocoa butter or coconut oil. The amount of oil must be estimated by the consistency of the scrub and add just enough oil to make the mixture thick and viscous.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until smooth.
- Apply the chocolate anti-cellulite scrub on a dry body, rubbing it into the hips, buttocks and stomach with active movements. Then leave for 5 minutes so that the mixture affects the skin.
- You can wash off the scrub with warm water without soap, then use any nourishing cream if desired.
Stay healthy and beautiful with Masale!