In its homeland – in Indonesia and South India, this plant has been collected and used for more than five thousand years, which has left a noticeable mark in many eastern cultures. The ancient Greeks called turmeric “yellow ginger”. The root contains the yellow pigment curcumin, essential oil, alkaloid, lactone and alcohol, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, vitamins C, Bl, B2, VZ.
But why is this plant so useful and how can it be used?
Turmeric root contains:
- Curcumin is a substance that suppresses the growth of cancer cells, especially in neoplasms on the skin, in the oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and mammary gland, reduces the content of harmful cholesterol in the body and reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis, which prevents the formation of stones in the liver, kidneys and bladder
- Turmeric, which suppresses the growth of malignant formations of the skin, uterus and mammary gland.
- Cineole – has a beneficial effect on the work of the stomach, and destroys parasites.< /li>
- Tumeron, which has an antiparasitic effect and suppresses the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Bioflavonoid vitamin P, which is involved in the restoration of blood vessels, improves the work of the cardiovascular system, which helps in the treatment of asthma, sclerosis , dermatitis and psoriasis.
- From the point of view of Ayurveda, turmeric is suitable for people of all types of constitution, it has several tastes – sharp, bitter, astringent – and it has a warming, light and dry effect on the body.
Beneficial properties of turmeric
- Turmeric cleans the blood well
- It is a tonic agent
- Supports normal intestinal microflora, stimulates digestion processes
- Protects our blood vessels from atherosclerosis
- Removes toxins from the body
- Lowers the level of “harmful” cholesterol in the blood
- Useful for all forms of constipation
- Soothes and softens cough
- Turmeric is successfully used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, tonsillitis and sore throat
- Normalizes the composition of the blood and improves its circulation, stimulates the formation of erythrocytes in the blood
- Turmeric can be added to rich with food proteins, because it improves digestion processes and prevents the formation of gases
- It is used for bruises, sores, traumatic tumors – it has an antiseptic effect and heals wounds
- Turmeric is useful for cholecystitis, it has choleretic and bile-forming effect
- Turmeric strengthens the heart muscle, useful for the work of the heart
- Reduces headaches of a different nature
- Strengthens immunity
- Turmeric is a powerful antiseptic
- Helps in the treatment of diabetes
- Stops bleeding and heals wounds
- Reduces pain and inflammatory processes in arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis
- Helps in the fight against cancer, as it is a powerful antioxidant
- Relieves inflammation of the gums, strengthens and reduces their bleeding
- It is an excellent means to preserve youth and beauty
- Helps with eye inflammation
- Promotes good metabolism
- It is also indispensable for skin diseases and burns
- This magical root is an ideal antipyretic agent
- We advise you to use the highest quality turmeric from MASALE.